DESTINATION MANAGEMENT & PROMOTER
This is an expedition for people who want to experience snowmobiling in the Lapland, out from the regular tourist areas.
Physical Grading- EASY
We start riding our snowmobiles to the North direction from the Santa Claus Village.
Journey takes us through the beautiful winterish forest and we make several stops on the way to enjoy the frozen nature and landscapes.
On the way we are passing the traditional reindeer round about, wooden fences in the deep wilderness, where during the autumn the masses of reindeer are gathered. Guide will explain to you about its purpose during the “erotus” – the highlight of reindeer herders year.
Our new models of deep snow sport and crossover snowmobiles will guarantee excellent riding experiences at the different landscapes.
There are hundred of kilometers of wilderness trails to choose and guide will decide the best possible directions based on the weather and snow conditions.
1 Overnight stay is in the remote cosy wilderness cabin with sauna, all meals included!
Private groups - all dates on request
Day 1- Arrival Rovaniemi
Private transfer to hotel; Check in; O/N Rovaniemi
Day 2- Snow Mobile Expedition Begins (~100 km)
• Pick up in the morning from your hotel in Rovaniemi
• Meeting and greeting with the group.
• Preparations: we provide you with thermal outfits (trousers, jacket, woolen socks, boots, scarf, commando hat and gloves), driving equipment and a waterproof bag for your personal supplies needed during the tour. The rest of your luggage will be kept in Rovaniemi.
• Safety brief and driving instructions, departure to the wilderness.
• Full day snowmobiling in the Arctic Circle back country. The guide will choose the way according to participants skills and experience.
• Lunch on the way.
• Snowmobile safari continues through the forests.
• Arrival to the cosy wilderness hut located in the remote forest. Lights are on, food is about to be ready and sauna is warm.
• Delicious home-cooked Lappish dinner (3 courses: soup, stew and dessert).
• A relaxing evening in the real Finnish sauna. Great option to spot Northern Lights.
• Overnight Country Side.
Day 3- Snow Mobile Expedition Continues (~100 km)
• Breakfast in the Log cabin.
• Packing of your belongings and departure.
• Full day snowmobiling tour back to Rovaniemi on different trails. Lunch during the day.
• In the afternoon arrival back to Rovaniemi, end of the safari.
• You will be rewarded with the Great Adventure Certificates.
• Transfer to your hotel. Dinner on your own. O/N Rovaniemi.
Day 4- Day at Leisure
. Relaxed Morning
. Breakfast; O/N Rovaniemi.
Day 5- Departure
• After Breakfast, Transfer to your airport for flight back to India.
• International return flights - Delhi to Rovaniemi- Finnair
• 3 Nights at Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus or similar in Rovaniemi
• 1 night accommodation in wilderness cabin, shared facilities
• Meals mentioned in the program
• Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing and boots
• Professional guiding in English
• All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
• Recommended stay in Rovaniemi before and after the tour
• Travel insurance
Price on Request- Subject to Availability
Minimum 2 people travelling together-Group size is maximum 8 people plus guide
• Group size is maximum 8 people plus guide
• The safari is suitable for everyone with normal physical conditions
• You will get high quality thermal outdoor outfits and boots for the snowmobile safari. We will ask for your sizes before hand and the outfits will be waiting you on the spot. There is no personal outdoor equipment required, but functional long sport underwear and warm layer beneath your jacket is recommended for your own comfort
• Deductibles in case of snowmobile damage 900 €
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHANGE OF PROGRAM:
Itineraries may be subject to change at short notice during severe weather conditions and certain outdoor activities/day trips may be cancelled during the winter season. In these rare cases, where situations of force majeure apply, excursions/activities cannot be refunded but the local guides will try their best to find reasonable alternatives where and whenever possible.
Bookings and Further Information:
We will send you a confirmation and invoice. In general there is a non-refundable booking fee/deposit of up to 30 % in order to secure space on the tour. Final payment is due latest 8 weeks prior to the tour start. We accept international bank transfer, visa or mastercard. Once paid in full, we will send the vouchers and travel documents. Unfortunately we do not offer an online-booking engine and online-payment system for this tour.
A cancellation fee of 30% of the tour price and accommodation will be retained by us for cancellations made from 6 weeks before tour start. From 40 days until 20 days before tour start, the fee is 50%. No refund is possible for cancellations less than 20 days before tour start, or for no shows, and a tour begun, but not completed. The exchange of one arrangement for another must be agreed by us beforehand. Nordic Divas reserves the right to charge a non-refundable bookings fee/payment deposit of up to 30 % in order to secure space on the tour. Final payment is due 8 weeks prior to the tour start.
CONTACT: +91-9891805701 Email:email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org